Industrial Electrician – Certified/Non-Certified Full Time Job in Valley Proteins, Inc.
Advance your Electrical knowledge with a stable manufacturer that offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Join a team that is committed to your professional growth by offering on the job training and tuition reimbursement.
We are looking for an Industrial Electrician to join our 2nd shift Linkwood, MD team. This is a critical role responsible for installing, maintaining, testing, troubleshooting and repairing industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls.
If you have electrical experience including running conduit, wiring motors, and troubleshooting controls and circuits, this is a career you need to explore.
Why skilled Electricians join our team:
- Competitive pay – $25-$30/hr + 1.60/hr performance attendance bonus + shift premium
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement and growth – If desired, you can continue to learn and further your certifications and earning potential. With time you can advance into lead or supervisory roles.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Date Posted: Posted 2 days ago
Expiration date: January 20, 2022
Location: Cambridge, MD, USA
Job Title: Industrial Electrician – Certified/Non-Certified
Rate: 25$ – 30$ / hour