Inbound Sales Representative (USA) Job in SOMA Breath
This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the USA.
OTE (On target earnings) : $75,000 -$85,000 USD per year (uncapped) mostly commission/performance based pay
This is a full time position of 40 hours per week.
- 9:00am – 5:00pm EST Monday- Friday. Working hours can be somewhat flexible if you are in other time zones like PST (i.e. 11:00am-7:00pm EST) but need to be 40 hours each week Monday-Friday.
Would you like to work for a company that is helping people make positive changes in their lives and the lives of others? Or maybe you are thinking of a career change into a fast-growing, entrepreneurial business, with breakthrough sales methods and training.
SOMA Breath® is a global wellness, breathwork and meditation company with a remote team across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company’s history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people. With a new course hosted on MindValley and our recent partnerships with major global brands like MindCure and Rituals, plus being hosted on very influential podcasts, the demand for SOMA Breath® keeps growing.
We are hiring for Inbound Sales Representatives for full-time, remote positions based in the USA. This is an exciting opportunity to work from home handling inbound requests.
We are looking for motivated and inquisitive sales reps who are hungry to learn and open to adding a new sales approach to their tool belts.
- Pre-screen and provide consultative sales support to clients who are interested in making a positive career change in their life.
- Utilize effective listening and strong assessment skills to uncover motivations and identify opportunities.
- Provide program information and enroll participants in revolutionary training
- Minimum of 2 years of recent successful experience in a consultative sales role, preferably in a tele-sales or inside sales environment.
- Some college preferred
- Excellent listening skills. Must have a “seek first to understand” approach to sales.
- Strong technical and online documentation skills. Ability to work with multiple computer systems.
- Ability to “think on your feet” during a conversation, tailor the conversation to the audience’s needs, and overcome objections.
- Demonstrated affinity for/expertise in ongoing change and learning.
- High speed internet and personal laptop
- Nice to have – experience selling coaching, training, or educational programs.
To learn more, please visit us at https://www.somabreath.com/
Background on founder Niraj Naik
Niraj Naik, the Renegade Pharmacist, is a certified UK pharmacist turned holistic wellness, brain-training, and breathwork expert, and one of the world’s most sought-after breathwork and holistic health experts.
His journey started in the midst of a “burnout” in his corporate career, when he found himself in a painful chronic illness that had him bed-ridden for a year. Healing himself a year later using Breathwork practices and dietary adjustments, he felt motivated to share his knowledge with others.
Today, Niraj runs a global breathwork and holistic wellness community and trains hundreds of breathwork experts through his SOMA Breath® framework – which is also taught at many wellness centers across the world with training centers in Europe, USA and Asia.