Immigration Consultant Job in Planate Management Group
Planate Management Group (PMG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, and Orlando, Florida USA with a technical support center in South East Asia and East Africa, that provides program management and facilities engineering services worldwide. Planate is a small business provider of planning, design, infrastructure management, technical consulting, engineering, and construction management services in support of the US Department of Defense (DOD) and its Service (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps) missions, along with other US federal agencies, all over the world.
Planate is looking for a proactive Immigration Consultant, who is willing to support the firm in applying for immigration visas such as college education, green card, and working visas for international staff. While we know it takes time to process visa applications and its issuance, your role with the company will ensure that all employment-based immigration matters are being addressed accordingly.
This position is work from home, part-time (hourly rate) for a long-term engagement.
- Provide support to the firm on immigration matters
- Support the firm in applying for the immigration visas include
- Assist in college education visa for international staff
- Provide green card and working visa support
- Assist and advise on paperwork and communications with INS
- Handle some employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa matters
- Determine and prepare appropriate immigrant visa petitions
- Organize plan and schedule cases on a priority basis
- Handle and follow cases from inception to completion within the stipulated timeframe
- Review and approve documents and filings with accuracy
- Advise and comply with all aspects of US laws related to immigration matters
- Provide daily reporting as required to document efforts
Qualifications To be successful in the role:
- Significant experience in handling documentation requirements pertaining to US immigration visa matters
- Ability to represent the firm in an immigration matter in all communications
- Familiar with non-immigrant and immigrant categories as well as I-140 and I- 485 preferred
- Must lawfully reside in the United States
- Proficient in English both written and verbal.
Due to the nature of work, the successful candidate will be required to comply with all Federal guidelines regarding vaccination for all employees and contractors. Please refer to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors for more information .
Planate Management Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Joining the Planate team opens you to an experience working for a Global company where you are among a team that is considered a premier trusted partner for planning, design, engineering, asset management, and professional service solutions anytime, anywhere. We Take Care of Our Own; Personally, and Professionally, Up and Down The Line.
We’d love for you to be a part of our Global workforce, helping us serve as an effective and integrated partner to advance every clients mission!
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Contract Apply Here