Immediate Opening for Unarmed Security Officer 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift Job in VSA Security
VETS SECURING AMERICA. IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE SECURITY OFFICERS!
Uniforms provided at no cost to employee
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Answer or respond to alarms (on site) as dispatched and investigate related disturbances.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other person to guard against theft and maintain security of premise
- Have the ability to report suspicious activities and persons, write detailed narrative reports, maintain daily activity reports (DARs), enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
- Access control through an admittance process
- Check for unsafe conditions, hazard, unlock doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress mechanical problems, and unauthorized personal
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Operate and monitor close circuit television system
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
The Ideal Candidate
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- US Citizen or Lawful Resident with the ability to work in the USA.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills, must be able to use independent judgment.
- Professional appearance.
- Computer skills to utilize technology.
- Able to provide high quality customer service.
- Previous Security Experience (At least 1 Years Experience)
- Professional appearance.
- No Felony Arrests/Convictions
- Able to work Days, Swing, Graveyard, Weekends, and Holidays.
- Must be able to work in various working environments including adverse outdoor conditions m such as rain, heat, cold.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location