HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
Apply Here Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2024-02-17 00:00:00 Job Type : FULL_TIME, Employment Type : FULL_TIMEApply Here
- Provides advisory services to customers, resolves complex issues regarding HR functional areas to include staffing, classification and position management, benefits, learning and development, information systems or labor/employee relations.
- Recruitment and Placement: Advises managers on recruitment options and strategies. Work involves recruiting, examining, selecting and placing employees and performing job analysis to develop effective selection tools for specific positions.
- Position Management and Classification: Advises managers and supervisors regarding position management and the efficient use of civilian positions. Performs position audits and writes position descriptions and evaluation statements.
- Benefits/Workers Compensation: Advises management and customers on federal benefits programs to include health, life, retirement, Thrift Savings Program (TSP), and Workers Compensation Program.
- Learning and Development: Works with agency customers to assess the training needs of the agency. Participate in the design, development, delivery and evaluation of employee training and development initiatives.
- Labor and Management Employee Relations: Advises and counsels managers and supervisors regarding employee relations, labor relations, performance management, leave administration and incentive and performance award programs.
- HR Information Systems: Works with functional end-users to ensure the efficient use of HR Information systems supports data management and retrieval, and development and implementation of system upgrades to support mission requirements.
- **DUTIES REFLECT WORK ASSIGNED AT THE FULL PERFORMANCE (GS-11) GRADE LEVEL. DUTIES ASSIGNED AT AN ENTRY GRADE OF GS-07 OR GS-09 WILL BE DEVELOPMENTAL IN NATURE.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a U.S Citizen or National
- This national security position, which may require access to classified information, requires a favorable suitability review and security clearance as a condition of employment. Failure to maintain security eligibility may result in termination.
- Registered for Selective Service (males born after 12-31-1959)
- Suitable for Federal employment
- **This Job Opportunity Announcement is using an additional online assessment tool to evaluate applicants. Please review the HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED, HOW TO APPLY and
This job is open to
U.S. Citizens, Nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.