Human Resources Generalist Job in Rarebreed Veterinary Partners
Fun, Respect, Love; these are our core values. We work hard as a team to support our veterinary partners and we have a ton of fun as a team while doing it. If this sounds exciting to you and you are a motivated and experienced People Operations Generalist, then we want to speak with you about joining our rapidly growing organization!
- Support the execution of Merger & Acquisition related activities within the People Operations team
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Partner with and serve as a resource to team members to promote and maintain positive relations during the due diligence and onboarding process
- Serve as the main People Operations contact for designated hospital teams
- Support the new hire onboarding process and provide guidance to team members on a variety of topics including policy interpretation
- Provide benefit enrollment information and support to new team members
- Support major change initiatives
- Analyze statistical data, reports, and survey results to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of the organizations employment policies and practices
- Think proactively and respond appropriately to all sensitive and critical employment related issues on a daily basis
- Advise Field Operations, as well as other leaders, on best practices and recommended approaches for leveraging our tools and people processes to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement and ensure legal compliance
- Provide best in class customer service support to internal and external customers
- Territory would be upstate Pennsylvania
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- Minimum of five years of proven experience as a People Operations Generalist
- Must be able to travel to clinics in territory if needed (typically only needed 1-3 times a quarter)
- PHR, SHRM-CP a plus
A common purpose with an uncommon passion—this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. After all, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What do we have to offer?
At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage (or opt-out incentive)
- Company-paid 3% 401(k) contribution
- Generous paid time off to ensure work/life integration
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Pet Care discounts for your family pets at our clinics
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require successful completion of references and background check. Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/