Human Resources Assistant Job in Coastal
Apply Here Job Description :Last Date For Apply: 25/Mar/2022 10:03:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here
- Screens applications in Kronos system
- Check incoming mailboxes daily
- Ensures reference checks and background checks are conducted on hourly applicants, forwards to HR Generalist to review and then will schedule interviews based on the results
- Communicate to the interested parties of interview and orientation schedules
- Assists in pre-employment drug screening, entering background checks and processing other necessary paperwork following interviews.
- Ensures new employee files contains required documents
- Provides customer service to employees to answer their benefit questions, resolve problems related to access, process enrollment forms, changes, and any 401K requests, handles benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution.
- Remains apprised of government regulations such as COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, wage, and hour, to ensure the company is compliant
- Maintains respective confidentiality of all pay and benefit information
- Assists employees and new hires with benefit changes and enrollment
- Remains current on company benefits and policies such as pay, attendance, discipline, safety, on-the-job injuries, job bidding, etc.
- Prepares and maintains complete confidentiality of sensitive Human Resources documents such as employment offers, and other documents for management
- Responsible for timely maintenance of Human Resources Department files and records, including tracking of disciplinary actions. Assures filing is maintained timely.
- Ensures that all word processing and computer-generated reports are prepared with a professional appearance that reflects well on the Human Resources function and Coastal Forest Products
- Performs exit interviews
- Assists the Human Resources Manager in planning and executing management meetings, employee meetings, division functions, training, interviews, etc.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED required
- AA or AS degree preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish speaking) preferred
- One year of Human Resource experience preferred
- Computer experience required, Microsoft Office, Kronos, Outlook
- Self-starter and ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision; proactive
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
Location: 102 Main St,Chapman,36015 AL USA, Chapman, AL 36015
Job Type: Full-time