HR Coordinator Job in Levi Strauss & Co.
We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Our iconic global brand has a unique history and an amazing heritage, with our people at the core of our success. Whether it’s our employees around the world, the apparel workers who make our clothes, or the people who wear our products, we are committed to doing right by all of them.
Our company was built on game-changing industry firsts. Of leading. Of innovating. Of making a difference. Sustainability is sewn into the fabric of everything we do — from how our clothing is made to the work we do to help protect our planet.
This is an exciting time to be a part of our market-driven, results-oriented and hardworking talent. We’re building on our heritage to move forward, to be as innovative and relevant to today’s consumers — and tomorrow’s — as we were when we first started.
The HR Coordinator provides HR support to our employees via the telephone and or internet (e.g. instant message, email). The HR Coordinator will also support the internal recruiting team and play a vital role in the candidate experience. The ideal candidate is a polished and engaging professional who is a master at complex scheduling, remains organized, and ensures an exceptional and impressive candidate and employee experience.
- Provide first line of support by phone, email, or instant message to employees for all inbound inquiries related to HR functions (Benefits, Employee Relations and Recruiting)
- Manage heavy scheduling of in person interviews, Skype interviews and phone screens. You will be working directly with candidates, the Talent Acquisition team, and hiring managers:
- Manage the interview loop and ensure interviews are kept on schedule
- Book Conference Rooms and arrange technology set-ups for on-site interviews
- Confirm Interviewer and Interviewee Attendance of all scheduled interviews
- Manage and execute a flawless, “white glove” candidate experience from start to finish.
- Escalates more complex issues to the proper functional team when unable to resolve in a reasonable amount of time.
- Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge
- Updates employee information and ensures accurate entry of information.
- Meets the service level agreements of the job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule, and average inquiry handle time
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable; or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office; must be proficient in Outlook
- A strong sense of urgency and superior client service skills. Must be flexible, able to change direction quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Desire to learn and grow within a HR environment
- Ability to work 10:30am – 7pm, M-F
LOCATIONRemote – USA
FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here