We may have opportunities to interview and hire SAME DAY or Next Day after submitting your application! If you are ambitious, local, and feel House Cleaning is a great fit for you, wed love for you to complete the application and schedule an interview with us today!!!
We are a Multi-Lingual company and welcome Spanish, Bi-Lingual, and English Speakers
All Companies Arent The Same – we know we may not be able to give you the best job in the world, but we can give you the best job youve ever had!
Tired of being disrespected?
- Work for a company that cares about you
- Work for an incredible boss that respects you
- Work where employees are appreciated (Hey, we even get bagels and coffee for every team meeting)
- Work for a company with a great reputation for customer service (600+ 5-Star Reviews)
- Get paid what youre worth ( up to $1,275 weekly)
- Get Paid Weekly with Direct Deposit every Friday
- Work for a company with great morals
- Have a great working environment, Guaranteed!
- Get rewarded and recognized often
- No nights or overtime ever required
** Immediately Hiring – Openings Available as we are continuously hiring because of our AMAZING Green Frog family!***
Like meeting new people and seeing new places?
House cleaning always brings a new experience. We are an essential business so we have kept our techs busy. Get to know new people (safely) and new places every day. Whether working individually or with a team member you will always be part of the family at Green Frog House Cleaning!
- Up to $1,275 per week. Plus tips/bonuses.
- Advancement Opportunities to Team Trainer with leadership training
- Tips! Many of our clients leave excellent tips for great service.
- Paid gas expenses for all work related driving.
- All cleaning equipment and products provided
- Paid Training
- All the Benefits of W-2 employment status. Including Medicare, Social Security, Unemployment benefits, etc. You will be an employee (not an independent contractor).
- 5 – 8 days paid sick leave per year.
- One week+ paid vacation per year.
- In depth training program and personal development.
- Paid Medical Insurance reimbursement after 1 year.
THE POSITION : House Cleaning Technicians will usually be cleaning homes solo or with another Technician and will be responsible for customer service, quality control, and some reporting/paperwork at the end of the day. Great pay with bonuses and tips, flexible hours, a great team of positive people, and youll get a feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day.
- Hard physical work. Think getting paid to work out! Able to lift 50 lbs. and perform very physically demanding aspects of the job
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Driving. We drive all over San Diego County to service clients. Have a vehicle to use for work. The job will be about 20% driving.
- Have a smartphone with internet. For constant communication with the office and clients.
- Pass a background check.
Lean about the challenges and how much you can make here: https://vb623mwc.pages.infusionsoft.net/
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This job would be a great fit for anyone who has previous experience as: Day Care Teacher, Residential Cleaner, Hotel Housekeeper/Housekeeping (Room Attendant), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant (PCA).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $1,275.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We only come into contact with 1 or 2 customers per day. We generally work alone or with one other person. We offer free rapid testing for any employees who wish to be tested or who experience cold/flu like symptoms.
Work Location: On the road