Housekeeper – HICV Smoky Mountain Resort – $15-$20 per hour Job in MasterCorp Inc.
Join a winning team in beautiful Gatlinburg, TN. MasterCorp is hiring Housekeepers at HICV Smoky Mountain Resort. Work at a gorgeous resort without having drive. Can make $15-$20 per hour. $500 sign-on bonus and $500 refer a friend bonus. Apply today start tomorrow!! Apply at www.applymc.com or call Kym @ 865-307-3496 for more details.
Don’t miss out. APPLY TODAY!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU*
- Pay is based on a piece rate – Our system is designed to reward your efficiency and timeliness!
- Sign-On and Refer-a-Friend Bonus potential
- Immediate hire – Full-time and part-time positions available
- Paid training
- Full benefits package including: Paid Time Off, Medical, Holiday Pay, Vision and Dental (after 6 months of employment)
- Opportunities for growth and career development
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: Friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working individuals with a passion for hospitality and for providing excellent service to help guests feel safe and cared for while on vacation.**ABOUT US*Family-owned and operated business with over 40 years in business. MasterCorp provides turnkey services for housekeeping, engineering, floor care, and laundry to most major hospitality brands and commercial clients. From recruiting to training and managing operational execution, we take care of all our client’s needs while representing their brand to the highest quality standards.Our people are our most valuable asset and our most significant source of pride. We provide the tools, training, and opportunities to help transform your career and our client’s guest experience.Qualifications:
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift 25 pounds (with or without accommodation).
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
Essential Functions: WHAT YOU’LL DO As a Housekeeper, you help shape the guest experience.
- Clean resort units following our proprietary 7 Step Process.
- Maintain high-quality standards of cleaning and appearance for resort units.
- Report to work as scheduled, in proper uniform, and following company appearance standards.
- Ensure equipment and work area are kept clean and in good condition.
- Consistently maintain a positive, friendly, helpful attitude that ensures a positive guest experience.
- Comply with safety regulations and procedures.
Join the MasterCorp family and take the first step to your new hospitality career!Location: 404 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here