HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME) Job in Crothall Healthcare
We are hiring immediately for a HOUSEKEEPER position.
- Location: Mercy Health Lourdes Hospital 1530 Lone Oak Rd. Paducah KY 42003 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: FT: 2p-10:30a; 5p-1:30a; 10p-6:30a
- Requirement: experience not required
- Perks: New hourly rate! $15/hr
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 917896.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Why it is still safe for you to work in healthcare…
We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during these challenging times.
Thank you for serving others to make a difference.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcares Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 917896