Housekeeper/ Detailed Cleaner Job in Merry Maids
Housekeeper/Detailed Cleaner –
NO Nights or Weekends
- Never work weekends again – NO nights, weekends, or holidays
- Be home for dinner every night
- Paid time off available after 90 days
- Paid weekly + hiring bonus
- Paid training
- Opportunity to make Bonus Pay (our top earners make $X/hour)
$15hr guarantee-$17hr on average
- Provide basic housekeeping duties, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and cleaning bathrooms**
- Create a clean and healthy environment for your customers and their families
- Deliver great customer service**
- Hours of Availability: Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 6:00p.m. Generally 5-5:30pm
- Driver’s license
- Must love pets!
- Reliable transportation to drive to homes – mileage reimbursement is provided.
- Valid Proof of Auto Insurance
Why Merry Maids?
For over 40 years, Merry Maids has created clean homes and given customers peace of mind. As a Merry Maids team member, you’ll make a difference in the lives of your customers. We do more than just clean houses, we give people back time in their busy schedules. Our Merry Maids team values are focused on support and family. The health and safety of our team members and customers is a top priority. We provide personal protective equipment, follow social distancing guidelines, and have disinfecting procedures in place.
Do you love working with others and making a difference in people’s lives? Then we’d love to have you join our Merry Maids family!
Merry Maids is a great opportunity whether you’re looking for a part-time or full-time job. No previous house cleaning experience is needed and training is provided to you. Government issued drivers license required. If you have previous job experience working in customer service, hospitality, healthcare, retail, or restaurants, Merry Maids is the perfect place to put your experience to work. Career advancement opportunities are available in training, quality assurance, office management, and sales.
Location: 2525 18th Street Southwest, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
Compensation: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Looking for a fun place to work, with a flexible schedule and competitive pay? Then come live the Merry Maids™ life!
As a Merry Maids team member, you would belong to an award-winning company and be a part of our close-knit team — a team that works together to provide the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and real opportunities for advancement. You may start off as a team member, but you are then able to tailor a career path that matches your interests and goals – including becoming a team captain, trainer, quality assurance supervisor or manager.
We take pleasure in improving our clients lives by allowing them to spend more time with family or doing activities they enjoy. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families.
Ready to create brighter days for you and our customers?
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a Merry Maids® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Location: 2525 18th St SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404, USA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
All employees are required to wear masks and gloves at every customers home.
- Are you willing and able to pass a drug screen?
- Are you willing and able to pass a national background check with in the past 10 years with no misdemeanors and/or felonies?
- Do you have a reliable vehicle with valid proof of insurance?
- Are you 18 years old or older?
- English (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location