Hitcher – 2nd Shift
A Snapshot of Your Day
Daily routines will include operating overhead cranes to safely unload, move, and position materials, components, and products. You will also be expected to load complete products or major components on to trucks.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Candidate will be expected to perform a variety of material lifting and moving duties, such as loading finished products and major components for shipping, unloading incoming shipments of stores, processed material, and stock, moving material in process within work area as necessary for process, and selecting proper slings, chains, cables, or ropes to move various types of loads
- These include making daily reports of crane conditions, operating industrial lift truck as required, and performing routine equipment inspection
- Additional duties as required
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work under general direction of supervisor
- Candidate must have general knowledge of crane operations and rigs
- Must be familiar with various materials/products and their lifting procedures
About the Team
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave