Gift Card Specialist Job in Cinemark
Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, “One Guest at a time.” Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
The Gift Card Specialist reports into the Director of Gift Card Programs to help support the overall gift card and super saver program resulting in revenue goal attainment and drive best practices for operational excellence. The Gift Card Specialist works to ensure successful initiatives and to enhance and improve an industry-leading gift card program through frequent contact with distribution partners, vendors, and internal partners.
A Day in the Life of a Gift Card Specialist:
- Works with the Cinemark Gift Card channel owners in managing and executing gift card marketing campaigns into Theatre’s, online and 3rd Party Distribution channels
- Leads overall development of assigned gift card projects and coordinates the artwork/content with internal and external partners to drive the initiative, including gift card design assets both physical print and e-gift, in-theatre print marketing assets, social, and web presence.
- Manages all printed gift card, super savers, e-savers and e-gift card inventory levels stored in the Cinemark warehouse, in-theatre locations and inventory stored at distribution partner warehouses, which includes creating and determining replenishment levels, as well as facilitating all aspects of the gift card production process
- Assists in the development and continuously updates the gift card marketing campaign calendar, in support of the overall marketing strategy in all of the gift card sales channels.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting on the success of various initiatives to assist in enhancing and improving the Cinemark gift card strategy and programs
- Provides analytical support in technical and research projects to advance the gift card programs, including observation of competitor promotions and programs
- Works with external partners on execution, tracking and reporting promotional efforts and assists with determining the overall profitability and measures of success.
- Serves as the lead for all scheduled gift card communications, providing direction and guidance to the various teams via email, social, and online channels
- Works with Food & Beverage and the In-theatre Marketing & Promotions team to manage the ongoing communication that is disseminated to theaters.
- Act as the primary liaison on behalf of the gift card team to ensure gift card is properly merchandised in our theatre locations and the theatre’s are executing on gift card marketing and promotional efforts during peak selling times.
- Manages the e-gift content and design offering on Cinemark.com carousel
- Independently researches and resolves all escalated gift card-related customer service issues where analysis, judgment, and high authority levels are required
- Facilitates communication with the Cinemark customer service team about issues, promotions and ongoing gift card efforts that could impact call volume and proactively get ahead of potential customer inquiries.
- Supports the business planning process, including identification to optimize operational efficiencies, cost savings opportunities and identifies key roles and responsibilities emerging from that process.
- Provides relevant performance metrics and tracks Cinemark’s gift card program financial and other performance vs. plan figures, actively collaborates with Director to identify key issues (product/platform, financial, regulatory, or other) affecting performance.
What You Will Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Business/Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in retail marketing/merchandising, financial products, gift card program operations
- Experience and familiarity working with production and warehouse vendors, distribution partners, retail locations and over all gift card/ closed loop program aspects
- Self-motivated and independent worker who can thrive in a hands-on/executional capacity while thinking strategically about processes and improvements
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, energetic and positive personality, team player, forward thinking, detail oriented, enthusiastic
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here