General Warehouse Worker Job in Landyachtz Inc
We are looking to grow the Landyachtz USA family with the addition of some full time Warehouse Associates at our Gardena warehouse.
Our culture has evolved to include having fun, working hard, and continuously looking for ways to improve. We’re an interactive, social, and tight knit crew who are committed to serving our customers and working well with each other – no matter where we are located.
The newest addition to our fun and devoted team will describe themselves as reliable, trustworthy, offering a solid work ethic, ready to engage with others, and open to change.
They’ve had some work experience, have the skills required and are eager to learn, grow, and take on new challenges. They might even say they enjoy an active lifestyle, have made their way around some of the trails on the local mountains, or even know the best place to grind.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
What are some of the things you do
· Picking, gripping, assembling and packing skateboard orders
· Ensuring products are stored and organized in their assigned locations
· Assist with receiving and inspecting inbound goods
· Help maintain a clean and safe work environment
What we think will help you excel further in this position
· A can-do attitude and great team spirit
· Good physical fitness, suited for repetitious lifting
· You are organized and have an keen eye for details
· Some knowledge or experience with skateboards is an asset
· Forklift & first aid certification is a plus
· Prior working experience preferably in a warehouse is not required but preferred
Why we think you’ll love it here
· Casual dress code
· Monday to Friday, no weekends!
· Dog friendly work space
· Fast-paced, fun and supportive environment
· Competitive total compensation package
· Merchandise discounts
· Social activities
A bit about us:
We’re a company, but we’re not corporate. We have a casual work environment that allows you to be you. We get our work done and enjoy the company of our co-workers. Landyachtz offers competitive salaries, great gear discounts, industry deals, Friday beers, Cornhole tournaments and after work skate sessions.
Landyachtz was established over 20 years ago and has grown to become a global leader in the longboard/skateboard and commuter bike industry. We believe in making quality products that improve your quality of life. Skateboarding and cycling make life better, its all social, its a way of expressing yourself, a way to get outside that is fun, challenging, and exciting. You dont need a membership, seasons pass or a vehicle to enjoy skating or cycling, all you need is quality gear and your imagination.
To learn more, visit our website at www.landyachtz.com
Applications are welcomed from all individuals, including women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of our company.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- skateboard: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location