General Production Associates Job in Akwel Cadillac USA Inc
General Requirements (applies to all) :
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a occasional daily basis, warm environment
- Ability to use hands/arms for repetitive button pushing for majority of shift.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs. on a constant/daily basis, including overhead pushing and pulling, as well as ability to work in a hot environment. There will be the requirement to lift/push/pull over 50lbs (including overhead).
- Ability to use hands/arms for repetitive gripping, pushing and pulling for majority of shift as well as potential ability to work over the shoulder for a portion of the shift, if necessary.
- Ability to read and understand Work Instructions and Procedures related to the area and accurately perform the job trained for.
AKWEL Requirements (applies to all):
- Application must be fully completed.
- Must be able to pass a Fit for Duty and Drug Screen prior placement.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Able to provide at least 2 working references with dates, names and phone numbers.
- Available to work up to 5 days a week, including Overtime and Saturdays
- Understand that the company has a Zero Tolerance Policy for drugs.
- Have not been convicted of any violent felonious act.
- Must pass an interview with our hiring team, as well as the supervisor of the shift in which they will be assigned.
Finishing/Validation/Vulcanization Shift Hours & Days :
1st Shift: 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday
3rd Shift: 9:00 p.m -7:00 a.m. Sunday-Wednesday
Extrusion Shift Hours :
1st shift: 6;45 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
2nd shift: 2:54 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
3rd Shift: 10:55 p.m.-6:55 a.m.
Mixing Shift Hours:
1st shift: 6:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
3rd Shift: 2:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Candidates must have the ability to work on 2nd or 3rd shift and occasional Saturdays – Company may also require occasionally for weekly overtime (coming in early or staying over late for shift)
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Cadillac, MI (one location)
Benefits: Include *401(k), *401(k) Matching, Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance program, Flexible Spending Account, Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Referral Bonus Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Vision and Dental Insurance
AKWEL is a stable, indoor/year round employer in a modern, industrial plant that provides all basic tools and equipment.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable – traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
6:54 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
2:54 p.m,-11:00 p.m.
10:54 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
6:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
10:30 p.m.-6:30 a.m.
Finishing & Vulcanization
7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
9:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
8 Hours, 1st and 2nd shifts: Monday-Friday
10 Hours, 1st: Monday-Thursday
8 Hours 3rd Shifts: Sunday-Thursday
10 Hour, 3rd Shifts: Sunday-Wednesday
8 hour shifts: 2-10 minute breaks and 1-20 minute lunch
10 hour shifts: 3-10 minute breaks and 1-20 minute lunch