General Cleaner 2nd Shift Job in C&W Services
Cleaner Full Time 2nd shift
The Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Janitorial Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties for C&W Services. Such duties shall be in accordance with established standards, instructions, and procedures of C&W Services.
Typical Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweep, mop, and wash floors, and other surfaces (inside buildings).
- Use light and heavy (commercial type) floor (buffers) and shampoo machines including attachments.
- Vacuum rugs in offices and public areas. Spot clean daily and shampoo when directed rugs. Clean and dust furniture, exhibit cases, pictures, chairs, door trim, light fixtures, and all other horizontal surfaces including periodic high dusting.
- Wash windowsills; glass in interior doors, partition, and specified windows.
- Wash glass and trim at entrance doors, interior/exterior- Wash/spot clean interior walls as appropriate daily.
- Clean bathrooms and restock paper supplies daily. Standard bathroom procedures are to damp wipe glass surfaces, empty waste baskets, service soap and toilet paper dispensers, dust sills, clean tile walls, shelves, stall partitions, sweep/mop/scrub floors, etc.
- Monitors possible defects such as clogged urinals and lights out, and reports to supervisors.
- Collect building trash daily placing it in approved container and place in designated collection area for subsequent removal.
- Replace liners in waste baskets and trash containers per specs.
- Sweep or shovel snow from steps and walkways at building entrances and connecting walkways/sidewalks as directed.
- Performs periodic work: High dusting, leather and wood surface, polishing, wall washing.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
*Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check, including criminal history.
- Basic cleaning responsibilities requires no previous experience
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
- Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
- Use a portable vacuum cleaner – back pack style.
- Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
About C&W Services
A leader in facilities services with over 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We’re building the best team in the industry – our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you’re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world’s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people.
Why C&W Services?
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits that start on day 1
- Advance opportunities
- Training to work in a cutting-edge facility
- A safety first culture
Visit our website at: https://careers.cushmanwakefield.com/cwservices/global/en
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: https://cwservices.com/veterans/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location