This role provides real time teller assistance to members from a centralized location through video transmission via the Interactive Teller Machine (ITM). Performs a variety of financial transactions in service of Suncoast Credit Union Members.
training schedule is:
Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 5PM
Schedule after training:
- Sunday- OFF
- Monday- Friday – 10:00AM 8:00PM
- Saturday – 8AM to 1PM
- One day OFF during the week ( Tues, Wed, or Thurs)
Start Date would be: September 6, 2022
Position can go
remote after six months based on performace
- Through video transmission via the Interactive Teller Machine (ITM), processes a variety of financial transactions including, but not limited to, deposits, payments, transfers, and withdrawals. Ensures that proper endorsements and identification are obtained and follows Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Works with multiple software programs concurrently to complete transactions, and communicates with more than one member simultaneously.
- Provides a high level of professional and courteous service while observing due diligence for validity of transactions.
- Performs end of day balancing according to procedures. Adheres to security, audit, and compliance requirements
- Supports Credit Union growth by recognizing opportunities to promote Credit Union products to meet members’ needs.
- Attends job-specific training classes as requested by manager. This includes, but is not limited to, completing annual BSA/AML Compliance Training and understanding employee’s role in maintaining an effective BSA/AML compliance program, and completing FACT Act Red Flag training.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer service or similar position.
Able to prioritize tasks, deal effectively with competing and changing priorities, and meet deadlines. Accurate, detail-oriented, and organized.
Able to multitask in order to serve multiple members simultaneously.
Good knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products, services, policies and procedures.
Good knowledge and understand of regulatory compliance necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities. This includes, but is not limited to, REG.CC and CTR requirements.
Good knowledge and understanding of all Credit Union computer systems and software programs required to perform job duties. Must be able to use multiple software applications simultaneously.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with members via video transmission equipment. Must be comfortable, professional, and friendly on camera.
Must be able to work under moderate supervision.
Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds. Vision requirements include close and classroom vision. Occasionally required to travel by automobile. Occasionally required to work other than normal business hours.