Full Time Maid/House Cleaner (Weekly Pay) near McKinney Job in The Cleaning Force
*448 reviews with a 4.7 overall rating! Come join our fabulous team and help us get to 600 reviews* Updated 10/13/21
We are a company built on a foundation of trust and great service. We are a family owned company that offers trustworthiness, honesty, integrity, a “blue collar” mentality.
Were an Award Winning Cleaning Service located in Frisco, Texas that serves Collin County. We looking for energetic individuals who want to make top pay for their excellent work. We are looking for awesome people who love cleaning, are dependable, friendly and have an eye for detail! We service homes in the McKinney, Frisco, Plano, Allen, and surrounding areas. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. No evenings and no weekends! We have a great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are a few reasons youll love working with us:
- Great Compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Room For Growth
- Low Stress, Easy dress Code
- No Nights or Weekends
- Fantastic Company Culture
- Staff Reward System
- Bonuses and Tips!
- Owners love to bbq for employees, and other FUN FUN stuff!
- Birthday Recognition
- We are EMPLOYEE FOCUSED! You will feel appreciated and respected!
Cleaning For A Reason: We partner with Cleaning For A Reason and provide free house cleaning for patients who have cancer, as well as those who serve for Collin County!
Were looking for great people who are Trustworthy, Motivated, Hard Working, and Dependable! Come join our amazing team and get the recognition you deserve!
Details about the job:
- Monday-Friday 8-5pm
- No Late Nights or Weekends
- Service Area: Mckinney, Frisco, Allen, Plano, Princeton, Melissa, Van Alstyne
- We provide residential house cleaning, apartment cleaning, and condo cleaning on a recurring basis.
- We are professional, but we offer a stress-free work environment. We enjoy what we do and have fun cleaning!
- Drivers License
- Reliable Vehicle
- Authorized To Work In The USA
This job would be a great fit for anyone who has previous experience as a Hotel Housekeeper (Room Attendant)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $850.00 per week
- Are you willing and able to provide work references at the interview?
- Are you willing and able to take a pre-employment criminal background check?
- Drivers License (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here