***Immediate Openings Available as we are Continuously Hiring House Cleaners because of our AMAZING Hubbards Maid Service Family!!!***
Work with a small, local, top rated cleaning company with more than TWO HUNDRED 5 star reviews! Earn up to $900 weekly (gross) + tips! We can interview you today or tomorrow!
– Pay: $780-$900 (gross) once full-time (typically 2-3 weeks, depending on how quickly you properly implement our training, quickly establish your recurring client schedule, are punctual, and are working 5 days a week, and are consistently available for additional cleaning jobs as they pop-up within working hours.)
Tired of being disrespected?
- Work for a company that cares about you
- Work for an incredible boss that respects you
- Work where employees are appreciated and stay
- Work for a company with a great reputation for customer service (200+ 5-Star Reviews)
- Get paid what youre worth ($780-$900 weekly)
- Get Paid every Friday
- Work for a company with great morals
- Have a great working environment, guaranteed!
- Get rewarded and recognized often
- No nights or weekends are ever required
Hubbards Maid Service – Winner of 2020 and 2021 “Best of Homes” Savannah
We work hard to give you the Best Opportunities to Earn a Great Living, including many incentives for client tips and bonuses – we want to make it as easy as possible for you to be rewarded, so all you have to do is be great!
We are a proud Woman-Owned Small Business and honored to be partners of Cleaning For A Reason, a non-profit which provides free house cleanings for people undergoing chemo-therapy throughout the United States. We also proudly support our local law enforcement and first responders and value their work as well!
A BIG “Thank You” to our Wonderful Family, many who are celebrating their time with us:
- Renee – celebrating 9 years with us!!!
- Gisel – celebrating 6 years with us!!
- Sharon – celebrating 3 years with us!
- Ana – celebrating 3 years with us!
- Amber – celebrating 3 years with us!
We are looking for motivated people who love house cleaning, are dependable, thorough, friendly, and have an eye for detail! Work closely with Renee, Sharon, and Ana as they teach you how to make top pay in a few weeks time. You are in control of how much you make – the more motivated you are, the more money youll make (we mean this!) no matter how long you have been with us.
If you feel youd be a great fit, wed love you to apply to be a part of our incredible Hubbards Maid Service family! We look forward to meeting you!
Details about the job:
– Full-Time positions ONLY
– Residential house cleaning
– Pay: $780-$900 once full-time (typically 2-3 weeks, depending on how quickly you properly implement our training, quickly establish your recurring client schedule, and are consistently available for additional cleaning jobs as they pop-up within working hours.)
Please keep in mind, we do thoroughly drug test prior to employment
– Must be comfortable working independently
– Hard work and motivation are a MUST!
– no experience needed
– Service Areas Include: Bloomingdale, Garden City, Georgetown, Isle of Hope, Meldrim, Montgomery, Pooler, Port Wentworth, Savannah, Skidaway Island, Thunderbolt, Tybee Island, Vernonburg, Wilmington Island, Akins Mill, Blitch, Hopeulikit, Statesboro, Westbrooke, Westchester, Black Creek, Ellabell, Keller, Pembroke, Richmond Hill, Eden, Guyton, Rincon, Springfield, Fleming, Hinesville, Midway
South Carolina includes: Bluffton, Okatie, Hardeeville, Pritchardville, and Brighton Beach)
South Carolina Applicants Please note: You will only have to drive to our office for the interview and 1x per month afterwards.
This job would be a great fit for anyone who has previous experience as: Day Care Teacher, Residential Cleaner, Hotel Housekeeping (Room Attendant), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant (PCA)..
Hubbards Maid Service is committed to a drug free workplace. This position will require a pre-employment drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $900.00 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road