FT Warehouse Associate – South Portland, ME Job in ADUSA Distribution
ADUSA Distribution is the distribution company of Ahold Delhaize USA, providing distribution services to one of the largest grocery retail supply chains in the nation. ADUSA Distribution fosters a culture that inspires and empowers our associates to always deliver exceptional service and value. Our team is supporting the supply chain network evolution to an integrated self-distribution model of the future, serving leading omnichannel grocery brands – Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford, and Stop & Shop. To learn more about our company and the other supply chain companies of Ahold Delhaize USA, visit https://www.adusasc.com/.
Benefits of working for ADUSA Distribution LLC:
· This is a regular full-time position! Servicing Hannaford Supermarkets
· 2 consecutive days off
· Full medical, dental and vision
· 401k match
· Onsite gym
· Opportunities for overtime
· Responsible for performing distribution center shipping/receiving functions and be an essential part of moving product accurately and safely throughout the Distribution Center.
· Perform any shipping and receiving task that may be assigned by supervisor or appropriate designee.
· Complete all documents related to shipping and or receiving tasks assigned Select and palletize grocery, produce, meat, frozen food and dairy orders for shipment to retail stores accurately.
· Operate pallet jacks, forklifts, and other material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
· Perform pre-operational check of pallet jacks or forklifts according to company policy.
· Follow good sanitation practices; keep work area clean and free of debris.
· Make recommendations for modifications to procedures or processes impacting their work group or distribution center that will maximize efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs.
· Perform other assigned tasks as needed.
***This position requires evening and weekend availability***
High School Education Preferred
Willingness to become certified on powered industrial equipment where applicable
· Reach, stoop, bend, and lift up to and including 80 lbs. repetitively
· Meet production standards set by the company
· Stand for long periods of time
· Read and understand written and numeric product identifiers
· Work needed schedule to perform assigned duties
· Work in a warehouse environment with varying conditions (i.e. cool temperatures, concrete floors, powered industrial trucks)
· Able to use a personal computer for data entry and research purposes
· Highly motivated self-starter and team player with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Work together as a team to complete workload.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $27.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location