Front Desk Receptionist
Join a Diverse and Talented Team:
Our Team in Vail is a combination of both local and international characters, each passionate about the endless outdoor activities available in Colorado. Come and join our team and enjoy a dynamic lifestyle while growing your career and experiencing a new exciting chapter at Four Seasons Vail!
In Vail, we strive to elevate the guest and employee experience to new heights and would love for you to join our adventure. Experience a dynamic and vibrant seasonal Resort, develop your people and business skills, and allow your colleagues and our leaders to work with you on your growth and development.
Front Desk Receptionist – Regular Full Time
Welcome and register resort guests, explains accommodations and confirms method of payment. Checks guest out of the hotel, prepares and explains the bill. Respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. This position does require an applicant with a flexible schedule, and able to work weekends and holidays.
Front Desk Receptionist Preferred Skills: Previous front desk/resort experience preferred, experience with Opera preferred, and knowledge of MS Office, Ability to communicate in Spanish and/ or Portuguese is a plus.
A successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, ability to work morning, afternoon, or evening shifts, weekends, and holidays. Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Wage is: $25.30 / Hour + Commission and Upsell Incentive
- Winter Season Bonus
- Merchant and Eco Bus Passes
- Market-leading pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Plan).
- Discounted and Complimentary travel programs around the World! Culinary, retail and wellness experiences at special rates.
- Shift meals prepared by our culinary staff.
- In-house uniform cleaning.
- Be yourself and become a member of a work family that cares about you and invests in your development.
- Master your craft here and abroad! Seasonal “Task Force” opportunities are available.
- Employee engagement at all levels Where your thoughts and ideas are not only heard but actioned
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, visit us:
- We Are Four Seasons Video