Front Desk Coordinator
Front Office Coordinator
Salary: Up to $22 /HR based on experience
Location: 702 West Mission Avenue Bellevue, NE 68005
Job Type: Full-time
- Mon: 08:00am – 05:00pm
- Tue: 08:00am – 05:00pm
- Wed: 08:00am – 05:00pm
- Thu: 08:00am – 05:00pm
- Fri: 08:00am – 12:00pm
- Sat: Off
- Sun: Off
Our growing team of professionals at Summit Dental Health is always searching for honest, caring, and hardworking individuals! Our four core values – caring for everyone, sharing abundantly, expressing gratitude, and building relationships – guide us in creating a workplace that is integral to the communities we serve.
Benefits of being part of the Summit Dental Health Team
- Benefits available after 60 days of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with company contribution
- Life Insurance
- Flexible spending (health and dependent care) account
- Paid Time Off & 6 paid holidays off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Daily Pay
- Professional development assistance
- FREE continuing education opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner.
- Make sure that supplies are used cost-effectively, and post patient charges accurately.
- All insurance should be verified and communicated to clinical staff and patients.
- Communicate and note all financial obligations to the patient for each procedure.
- Receive payment and credit all accounts properly.
- Follow scheduling guidelines to ensure manageable and profitable schedules are made for dentists and hygienists.
- Communicate with coworkers in a positive and caring manner to foster a team-first attitude.
- Make sure goals are achieved through active participation in a recall program.
- High school diploma
- Have strong communication skills
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow
- Must pass background and drug background check
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Mortenson Dental Partners is recommended 9 out of 10 on Glassdoor!