Freezer Selector – Elloree, SC Job in ADUSA Distribution, LLC
Job Title: FT Warehouse Selector
FT Freezer Selector
Start Time: 5:00 AM
Starting Pay: $17.50 , Potential of $24.00/hour plus $2.00 Freezer Differential.
What’s Our Case?
ADUSA Distribution, LLC is the distribution company of Ahold Delhaize USA, one of the largest grocery retail groups in the country. ADUSA Distribution supports two of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands: Food Lion and Hannaford. The organization supports a network of 10 distribution centers from Maine to South Carolina, which ship nearly 700 million cases of product per year to Food Lion and Hannaford stores.
More important than what we do is how we do it. Together, we model our values in everything that we do: Courage, Care, Teamwork, Integrity and Humor.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for performing distribution center shipping/receiving functions. In doing so, you will be an essential part of moving product accurately and safely throughout the Distribution Center.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform any shipping and receiving tasks that may be assigned by supervisor or appropriate designee
- Complete all documents related to shipping and or receiving tasks assigned
- Select and palletize grocery, produce, meat, frozen food and dairy orders for shipment to retail stores accurately
- Operate pallet jacks, forklifts, and other material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform pre-operational check of pallet jacks or forklifts according to company policy
- Follow good sanitation practices; keep work area clean and free of debris
- Make recommendations for modifications to procedures or processes impacting work group or distribution center that will maximize efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.
- High School Education
- Certified on a powered industrial equipment where applicable
- Familiarity/experience in a distribution environment
- Excellent customer service, communication, verbal and written skills
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, and lift up to and including 80 lbs repetitively
- Ability to meet production standards set by the company
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read and understand written and numeric product identifiers
- Must be able to work needed schedule to perform assigned duties
- Work in a warehouse environment with varying conditions (i.e. cool temperatures, concrete floors, powered industrial trucks)
- Able to use a personal computer for data entry and research purposes
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple task in a fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 26/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here