Food Packer Job in DO & CO
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in los angelese and is currently seeking Food Packer to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate builds flights from base trolleys, carriers and other supplies according to airline specifications, labels the items and places them on a flight by flight basis at the defined location. Checks accuracy of the assembled items. Ensures base trolleys, carriers and other supplies are always available at sufficient quantity.
- Assemble all trolleys, carriers and other required items for flights according to airline specifications on a flight by flight basis.
- Ensure exact number of trolleys, carriers and other supplies are assembled for each flight at all times.
- Ensure all trolleys and carriers are labelled correctly.
- Ensure stock of trolleys and carriers is replenished at all times.
- Coordinate with food packers and supervisor to ensure accuracy, specification adherence and supply of each individual trolley / carrier.
- Prepare correct paperwork for the Equipment and Beverage packing according to company guidelines.
- Accomplish goals and objectives while adhering to Food Safety regulations.
- Minimum of 6 month of logistics/warehousing experience in a similar work environment preferred.
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
Location: 4000 Redondo Beach Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90278, USA
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 25/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here