Flight Attendant STL Job in GoJet Airlines LLC.
Job Description and Overview
Does getting paid to travel sound like a dream job? That’s exactly what our Flight Attendants do every day. GoJet Airlines is looking for friendly, professional, and enthusiastic individuals to join our crew. No previous experience is required but candidates should be committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
As a GoJet Flight Attendant, you will be the sole Flight Attendant on a 50-passenger aircraft flying for United Express. The elite CRJ-550 aircraft is exclusive to GoJet Airlines and revolutionizing regional flying. Our Flight Attendants oversee safety and security from the boarding to deplaning process, while providing exceptional customer service and creating a memorable experience.
GoJet Airlines is one of the only regional airlines that does not assign your base. The base you apply for is the base you are assigned to
What youll do:
- Set a high standard and provide remarkable in-flight service
- Demonstrate excellent dependability and punctuality.
- Think independently while still being part of a collaborative team
- Handle a wide variety of situations while in continuous contact with the public, both on and off the aircraft
- Work independently and as part of a team without supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
- Respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations (training provided)
- Maintain a neat and orderly cabin environment
- Follow applicable regulations and work rules
To apply to be part of our amazing crew please review the information listed below:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Two years customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to make announcements, give emergency orders, and communicate in the English language
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be in possession of a valid Passport, driver’s license or state ID, and Social Security card
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all states and countries
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Able to attend up to 6 weeks of paid training in St. Louis, MO
- Able to be on call and available to report for duty in your assigned base (reserve duty). Reserve duty may continue for an undetermined amount of years.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Some physical exertion required such as the ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, squat, push-pull and lift heavy objects
- Long periods of standing and speaking
- Ability to work in small, confined spaces and deal with turbulence, dry air, and varying noise level from aircraft engines
- Extensive travel, must be able to spend consecutive nights away from home and endure all climates
- Alternative work schedules including holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Skilled in handling difficult situations, problem solving, complaint resolution and conflict de-escalation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; provide friendly reception to all customers
- Must be able to professionally represent the GoJet Airlines brand while in the Flight Attendant uniform
- Direct engagement with customers through outstanding communication skills, public speaking, good judgment, and ability to resolve issues with understanding, compassion, and perseverance
Salary and Benefits:
- Minimum of 75 hours per month
- $2.00/hour per diem
- United Airlines Flight benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability, Life Insurance, 401K
- Paid vacation after one year of service
- Uniform bank
TrainingThose selected for employment must successfully complete a company paid training program at our Flight Attendant Training Center in Saint Louis, MO as well as hands on evaluation in the aircraft. Training is approximately five-six weeks in length (depending on class size).
GoJet Flight Attendant candidates will be provided two complimentary training courses through the Inflight Institute.
One short supplemental video course is mandatory prior to your interview, and a pre-course must be completed and have a 80% or higher score in order to attend our in-person training course in St Louis. These modules assist future flight attendants to understand the journey they are about to partake in.
The Inflight Institute offers many supplemental and aircraft courses. These are not mandatory to receive an interview.
Flight Attendant Course Selector Tool | Inflight Institute
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.58 per hour