Flex Officer $19/hr. + $500 Bonus Job in Securitas Security Services
The Flex Officer Program: $19.00hr +$500 Bonus
The Flex Officer program intends to showcase Securitas USAs finest security officers and attempts to promote Security Officer development and training. Ideally, Flex Officers will gain a broad and specialized knowledge of various high-profile posts. Flex Officers will be evaluated for leadership and further growth potential. Strong and reliable performance as a Flex Officer will earn the Security Officer consideration for assignment to supervisory or other leadership posts. Ideally, Flex Officers will develop career paths to further growth within the Company.
We help make your world a safer place.
Securitas is a global company that offers the most advanced and sustainable security solutions in the industry. We are located in 47 countries and have 355,000 employees worldwide and over 150,000 clients.
Securitas plays an essential role for our clients and in society. The Security Flex Officer position helps maintain a safe and secure environment for our clients by actively monitoring the premises, including patrolling a variety of locations. They preserve order while enforcing regulations and directives for a client site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and the area. Frequently our Security Officers will provide customer service and information to a clients employees and customers.
We are driven by a clear corporate culture and purpose, which helps us live according to our values of Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness. These values are at the heart of our culture, help define who we are and guide our actions.
Pay Range: $19.00
Location: Denver Metro Area
Apply online: https://ekaw.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX
Flex Officer Program Objectives:
- Staff new accounts until permanent Security Officers can be hired.
- Provide security for short-term special events.
- Fill in for officers while on vacation/sick/no call-no show.
Typical Flex Officer Activities:
- Support staffing requirements at accounts during shortages due to vacations, call-offs, no shows, suspensions, holidays, etc.
- Assist in start-ups at new accounts to include working the site, writing post orders and training checklists and training newly assigned permanent Security Officers.
- Work special security assignments as required.
- Expect to work on weekends and holidays with limited notice, and work during “high need” periods.
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k
- Weekly Pay & Paid Vacation
- Employee Perks (Discounts @ Apple, Verizon, Ford & more)
- Employee Assistance Program (Includes free counseling)
- Educational Opportunities with DeVry University
- Financial & Wellness Program
- Free Uniforms
Security Officer Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Basic Computer Experience
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- High level customer service
Note: All candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Call or Text Us Today At (303) 519-8067 or 303-435-6664
Become A Securitas Security Services Team Member TODAY!
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.