Financial Analyst, Google Fiber Finance Job in Google
In-office locations: Durham, NC, USA; Austin, TX, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience working in a Financial Analyst role and performing financial modeling.
- Experience with SQL or spreadsheet technology.
- Experience solving business problems by analyzing and visualizing data.
- Experience with building data infrastructure (e.g., designing architecture, building data pipelines, implementing scalable monitoring, etc.) and implementing reporting solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting processes and terminology.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
About the job
At Google, data drives all of our decision-making. As part of the Finance Business Intelligence team, you will use data to inform business and product decisions across the company. Using your technical skills, business acumen and creativity, you will build tools to automate reporting and generate insight that will allow clients to quickly and accurately see how our key business products and processes are performing. Previous experience managing finance systems projects, with emphasis on providing business intelligence and data driven insight through reporting, will have equipped you well for this role. You’ll be involved in projects from inception to delivery, ensuring that your reporting delivers high-quality and relevant data to intelligently grow our business. You will also have extensive knowledge of key financial systems, such as Oracle and Hyperion, and experience working with a range of other business intelligence tools and platforms.
As a Financial Analyst, you will lead reporting efforts maintaining and improving workflows providing visibility and insights on Fiber financial performance. You’ll be at the core of Fiber Financial reporting. Youll develop financial dashboards, record performance metrics, manage/improve key financial processes to ensure accurate financial reporting across the organization, increase ability to inform key strategic/operational decisions, and help drive performance. In this role, you will be a key partner to Central business teams by providing financial analysis and insights.
The name Google came from “googol,” a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $89,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Lead Financial reporting infrastructure for Google Fiber.
- Create, maintain, and optimize reporting workflows
- Partner with business, accounting, and finance teams to identify improvement opportunities and develop plans to implement them.
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting/planning cycles and financial deliverables to drive business performance and resource allocation decisions.
- Deliver presentations with robust analysis, insights, and actions to executive audiences.
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here