Finance Manager |LATAM| Job in BairesDev
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our Finance team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Proactively engage with business partners and finance teams on all controllership issues around revenue and sales volume.
- Provide valued business insight that helps decision makers more effectively manage their business for higher return.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Financial Modeling and Decision Support.
- Assist cross-functional teams to evaluate and/or perform financial analysis on the health of the business, pricing, and scenario modeling opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate must have leadership skills and at the same time be able to work with other Managers of the company in the aspects related to Accounting and Finance, solid experience in the accounting area (and if it is linked to the USA it is definitely a plus).
- Being a global company, an advanced level of English is required.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Last Date For Apply: 21/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here