Field Timekeeper Job in Worley
Primary Location: USA-Pennsylvania
Job: Field Accounting
Job Posting: Dec 20, 2021
Unposting Date: Jan 19, 2022
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Perform all duties necessary to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll operations in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Compiles employees’ time and production records, using calculator or computer
- Reviews timesheets, work charts, and timecards for completeness
- Computes total time worked by employees
- Posts time worked to master timesheet and routes timesheet to payroll department
- May pay employees
- May calculate time worked and units produced by piece-work or bonus work employees
- May locate workers on jobs at various times to verify attendance
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (preferred)
- Strong organizational skills
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.If you have the passion and talent to keep up, its time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.