Field Guide Job in Outback Therapeutic Expeditions
We Are Hiring Immediately!
We are looking for great candidates to join our team for one of our weeklong PAID trainings scheduled on the below dates!
- February 10th – 16th
- February 24th – March 2nd
- March 10th – 16th
- April 7th – 13th
Field Staff Perks:
– Paid Training and 401k employer match
– Great team culture with company paid staff outings/activities
– Adventure Activities – hiking, learning primitive skills, paddle boarding, sand boards, rock climbing, rappelling, caving, and equine work
– Easy to manage work/life balance with a schedule working 8 days followed by 6 days off!
– Pay is competitive with Wilderness best practice starting at $37,500 yearly with an opportunity to earn a raise every 3 months
– Professional development funds are available
– Medical, vision, dental benefits, 401k employer match
– Advancement opportunities available
– We have several dogs that are a part of our program that you will be interacting with daily
– Age 21 minimum
– Standard First Aid and CPR certified (can get certified prior to start date)
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Previous experience with youth required (21 days wilderness work, 60 days paid work or 90 days volunteer work with a church or other organization while you were 18 years or older)
– Are physically able to maintain visual and auditory awareness of youth for safety
– Provide driving records and are able to drive Field Vehicles during your rotation
Outback Therapeutic Expeditions is offering a life changing career in wilderness therapy! Our team is looking for dynamic field staff from all walks of life to inspire and guide our students. Our Field Staff team members are mentors that invite change in our 13 to 17 year old students. Helping them develop resilience, critical thinking, and healthy coping skills to lead healthy lives!
For more information about our great program, check out our website at www.OutbackTreatment.com
To Apply please visit www.outbacktreatment.com/employment/
We hope to hear from you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $180.00 – $228.00 per day
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
We are committed to keep our staff and students as safe as possible. We require wearing masks for those who are not vaccinated, heightened hygiene, and social distancing. We follow CDC guidelines and ask employees to follow these!
Work Location: One location