Fast Food Restaurant Cook Job in Costa Enterprises
Text code FL838 to the #38000 to apply.
McDonald’s can be fun, as well as challenging, and entails carrying out several duties, tasks, and responsibilities on a daily basis.
The following job description shows the major functions you will perform working at McDonalds:
- Prepares meals during breakfast, lunch, and dinner rush hours.
- Follows recipes with great attention to detail.
- Communicates with cashiers, and crew members.
- Ensure safety and sanitation standards are maintained with utensils, surfaces, and cooking areas in the kitchen.
- Operate griddles, deep-fat fryers, grills, and other large-volume equipment for cooking.
- Read any food slips containing orders and accept verbal instructions provided front line or manager.
- Package foods properly to ensure they do not get cold before delivery or before being sold.
- Stock, restock, and clean workstations.
- Follow recipes in preparing all foods.
Requirements-Skills, Knowledge, Abilities for McDonald’s Fast-Food Restaurant Cook.
You will need to develop certain skills, knowledge, and abilities to excel as a cook at McDonalds, including the following:
- Possess knowledge, or ability to learn, food portion sizes, and sandwich assembly.
- Ability to carry out food quality and top hygiene standards.
- Possess skills to properly present and arrange food to make such food pleasant to the eyes.
- Ability to grill, fry, and toast foods and meats of different types.
- Ability to be on time, and reliable.
- Must be 18 + years old
- ?Training and advancement opportunities
- Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
- Employee discounts and free meals
- Local and national savings at your favorite places
- Paid sick leave and/or paid time away
- Recognition program and cash incentives
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
If you have not been vaccinated for COVID, you are required to wear a mask.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here