Experienced Homecare Scheduler- Fully Remote!!!
We are an independent family-owned and operated home care agency. Our goal is to provide top quality non-medical home care for adults, seniors, and elderly people all around Vermont. We’re on the lookout for a compassionate, dedicated, and dependable individual to grow with our agency. Our approach is the personal connection you are looking for!
As a Homecare Scheduler, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner.
(a) – Staff current caregiver employees with current clients.
(b) – Serve as the secondary or primary point of contact for all client and caregiver communications ensuring all schedule and client information is handled in a detailed, accurate and timely fashion.
(c) – Document all details of scheduling, employee and client activity in the database software
(d) – Maintain adherence to quality and policy standards through timely feedback on minor issues.
(e) – Learn the scheduling/client database software
(f) – Ensure all field personnel has appropriate documentation prior to being scheduled on any case.
(g) – Other duties may arise from time to time and may be assigned to the employee.
(h) – Training will be provided and paid
This position is ideal for someone who can handle a fast paced environment, is energetic, enjoys communicating via phone, and wants an opportunity to grow with a fun and fast growing company. In addition, we are looking for the following…
- Must have previous homecare or home health scheduling experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort in learning new software and utilizing technology in an effective manner
- Sense of urgency whilst providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Effective and efficient time management
This is a fully REMOTE position. Hours are from 8 am to 5 pm ET. Applications will not be considered without previous homecare or home health scheduling experience
Here are some perks in working with our growing agency-
- Starting Pay from $18-20 /hr
- Company Laptop and Cell Phone provided
- Paid Time Off
- Next day pay available with Payactiv
- Supplemental benefits including vision, dental, life, accident etc.
- Paid training
- Professional development
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.