Executive Assistant To CEO
Aitia is the leader in the application of Causal AI and Digital Twins to discover the next generation of breakthrough drugs. By leveraging the convergence of multi-omic patient data, high-performance computing, and causal learning and AI, Aitia is revealing the hidden biological mechanisms of disease to create Digital Twins of disease in oncology, neurodegenerative disorders, and immunology. Gemini Digital Twins are being used today to discover novel therapies and accelerate R&D in multiple myeloma, prostate cancer, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, and Huntington’s Disease, with several more in development. Aitia’s partners include six of the top ten pharmaceutical companies, leading academic research and medical centers, medical societies, leading multi-omic data companies, and patient advocacy groups globally.
We are currently searching for a strong right-hand executive assistant to partner with the CEO. Experience with start-ups or high-tech or biotech/health IT companies is a plus. We need a meticulous, detail-oriented, self-motivated senior Executive Assistant with high EQ and a collaborative approach who can streamline internal and external communications for the CEO and leverage his talents and those of the executive committee. We are offering a key role to a person who has extraordinary organizational and operational talent, excellent interpersonal skills, and a sincere desire to achieve great results.
Business Operations Responsibilities:
- Participate in planning for all meetings and conferences. Work with the CEO on advance planning, and coordinate with leaders of various departments within the organization.
- Oversee and coordinate the CEO’s preparation for meetings, ensuring that materials are timely and complete. Conduct research, gather background material, and draft remarks as necessary.
- Attend meetings with the CEO or represent the CEO in meetings as requested. Prepare notes and manage follow up action items. Participate in debriefings.
- Manage CEO’s public speaking engagements and key customer interactions.
- Coordinate CEO’s participation for Board of Directors’ meetings and Advisory Boards.
- Proactively coordinate and manage all details for Board of Directors meetings.
- Manage CEO’s time – capture, manage, and resolve ever changing priorities and action items.
- Proactively manage CEO’s significantly complex travel and calendar demands.
- Manage and coordinate special projects and high profile events.
- Strategic Responsibilities:
- Coordinate investor activities.
- Work in collaboration with the CEO and Executive team on strategic planning.
- Outstanding organizational and public relations skills.
- Must be able to supervise, prioritize and delegate effectively.
- Must be operationally oriented and develop action-item lists.
- Proven ability to screen and prioritize business opportunities and minimize interruptions on behalf of the CEO.
- Outstanding intellect and ability to learn the business and the marketplace.
- Mature attitude and high EQ, capable of interacting with a wide variety of levels.
- Stellar organizational and communication skills, sound judgement, flexibility and attention to detail.
- Oriented to ask more questions versus working off of assumptions.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Should be a very polished self-starter who will look for new opportunities to improve current processes.
- Must possess a business-oriented, entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Must possess a team attitude and great people skills.
- An aptitude for science and/or computing and/or quantitative thinking is a plus.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred advanced degree a major plus
- Record of achievement in some endeavor is a plus
- 7+ years’ supporting C-Level executives
- Proficient MS office suite skills
Our philosophy at Aitia is simple: we cannot transform drug discovery and development with anything less than an all-star team. We are seeking smart, driven people who are experts in their field, have a track record of success and a passion for creating change. We believe that strong teams supercharge the performance of individuals, create a fun and dynamic workplace and great results for our clients and the people they serve.
We are passionate about our work and believe in the ability of our technology to change the world. Our core values of integrity, collaboration, value, diversity, and game-changing initiatives guide our behaviors with each other and our clients.
Aitia offers competitive salaries, stock options, unlimited vacation, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), generous parental leave, tuition reimbursement, professional development, subsidized parking and tasty food, volunteering opportunities, social gatherings, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aitia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aitia complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.