The Executive Assistant will provide support to our Middle Eastern and European Marketing division. This position will provide assistance to Wynns International Marketing Leaders. Fluency in Spanish language (speak, read, write) is strongly preferred for this role.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing personal administrative support to their Director or VP in the area.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Answer the telephone and confirm appointments with knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Organize and manage calendars and meeting invites.
- Meet and greet guests on the Casino/Hotel floor.
- Coordinate and setup travel arrangements.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for guests when requested.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Handles confidential files, materials, correspondence, etc.
- Gathers information to prepare reports, manual, agendas etc.
- Checks and processes expenses reports.
- Prepare and write correspondence, daily guest arrival list and any other correspondence as requested.
- Communicates with Executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in an administrative support capacity, with at least a minimum of two (2) years in an role of Executive administrative support role.
- Special language requirement – fluency in (Spanish is strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge with Opera and Patron hotel systems is strongly preferred.
- Must possess outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
- Exposure to sensitive information and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/multi-tasking environment.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Requires a willingness to work occasional overtime and weekends.
- Must be able to work proficiently with deadlines and disciplined to work without constant guidance and supervision.
- A valid Nevada Gaming License is required and must be obtained before entering Position.
- Requires to be on the Wynn property/onsite during working shift, remote access is not an option.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.