Events Assistant Job in Invincible Events
Full Time and Part Time positions available with an immediate start.
Start out your new year with a new & exciting opportunity in our events team here in the Charlotte region.
Events Assistant Job Summary
As an Events Assistant, you will be involved with all aspects of Event Sales and promotional event campaigns. Our local events are located within retail stores and other venues across the NC region. Working with our customer base on a face to face basis you will represent our clients to the highest possible standard. Some of the main duties of an Events role will include:
- Working directly with customers to complete sales transactions
- Deal with all customer inquiries
- Help customers understand new offers and the best deals available
- Complete new customer documentation
- Helping with the event set up
- Learn the clients’ products and services
- Create brand awareness on behalf of our clients
At Invincible we offer a comprehensive package raging from $32,500 – $47,500 including base pay (negotiable at interview stage), additional commissions for any candidates who hit pre set sales targets as well as bonuses and incentives.
It’s time to start enjoying your job! CLICK APPLY for more information!
Note: Whilst experience is not essential some experience in a customer facing role, hospitality assistant, restaurant server, sports role will not go unnoticed.
Benefits we offer our Events team:
- Innovative training programs (one-on-one meetings, campaign explicit academies, group building, video conference calls)
- Flexible schedule
- Award Galas
- Team social events
- Travel opportunities
- While no experience is necessary for this position we do require the following:
- All candidates to be over the age of 18 with authorization to work in the USA
- The ability to commute to our office in Charlotte as this is not a remote or WFH position
- The ability to work confidently with customers on a face to face basis
What happens next: Once we have received your application, we will review your resume and check your suitability for the role. If successful, we will be in touch with you either by email or phone to make arrangements for an interview. Please make sure that your cell and email address are up to date on your resume and we advise that you keep an eye on your junk/spam folder to make sure you do not miss any correspondence.
Due to the current climate, our initial interviews will be carried out via Zoom call. If all goes well, we will then arrange to meet you in person.
If you have any queries feel free to reach out and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,259.00 – $47,882.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Yes, precautions are in place to protect our staff against COVID-19. Visitors may be asked to wear a mask and sanitize before visiting.
Work Location: Multiple Locations