Events Assistant Job in Vantage
At Vantage we are preparing for expansion. We have recently taken on a new client and are therefore looking to launch a range of new events ahead of the new year.
This coming New Year is going to be a busy time, so we are looking for 4 ambitious, outgoing and dedicated individuals with an amazing personality to join our team as an Events Assistants in the coming weeks.
What’s in it for you?
~ Full Time and Part Time available with a flexible schedule
~ On-going Training
~ A range of bonuses
~ Positive Working Environment – Office Location, Chicago, IL 60602
~ Compensation – $38,775 – $52,650 per annum including base pay, bonuses and commission. (This is not a commission only role)
NO EXPERIENCE is necessary as TRAINING IS PROVIDED.
As an Event Assistant your responsibilities will include providing outstanding customer service and creating memorable events that meet quality expectations. At the events you will have a range of duties that may include tasks such as:
- Building relationships with key customers
- Helping the sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Identifying customer needs
- Set sales targets and work diligently to meet them
- Answers questions and enquiries in a timely manner
- Upselling and providing the newest and best deal information
- Resolving issues with clients and customers
More About us
Vantage is a start-up professional sales and marketing firm dedicated to tailoring local new customer acquisition campaigns for nationally recognized companies around the country. The idea is simple; grow our client’s new customer baseline, create retentive customers through individualized attention, and add to the overall brand awareness of the client through professional teams.
Our mission is to inspire ordinary people to have a great experience, be inspired to become a better version of themselves and believe they are capable of achieving whatever their dreams allow. We believe that through education, caring and persistence, dreams can become goals.
- Candidates need to be over the age of 18.
- Candidates must be able to reliably commute to our office in Chicago, IL 60602
- Candidates must have permission to work in the USA. We are not currently providing sponsorship.
For more information on our Events Assistant position CLICK APPLY NOW!
Please make sure your contact information on your resume / profile is up to date and a member of our recruitment team will contact you to discuss the next steps within 1 week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $38,775.00 – $52,650.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Yes we are taking precautions are needed to keep our staff protected.
- Can you please include an up to date email address and contact number with your application?
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Last Date For Apply: 24/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here