Entry Operator – RMR Job in Outokumpu
Entry Scale House Operator
Country: United States
Position Category: Non-Exempt
We are looking for a qualified Entry Scale House Operator to join the team.
Responsible for ensuring that all material that is going to the scrap yard will be weighed and BOL information is verified before entry is permitted. The Operator- Scale House will ensure all weights are entered into the computer system accurately. The Operator- Scale House will also input material into the SAP system when needed. The Operator – Scale House will support maintenance activities in the event of breakdown, shutdown, and any other planned maintenance as requested.
Main Responsibilities for the Role: *
- Will get accurate weights on all material that is designated for the scrap yard.
- Will support Operator-Material Handler during times of increased workloads when material is not being weighed.
- Input data into computer system.
- Maintain environmental and safety compliance requirements.
- Scan and file documentation as required.
- Create and file outgoing BOL for sales.
- Will create Ti-Slots when required.
- Identify safety hazards and opportunities for improvement in the safety.
- Must abide by all Safety rules established by OTK-USA.
- Identify environmental opportunities for improvement.
- Train team members in job related skills.
- Support optimization of operating practices and procedures.
- Any other activities that may be required, or requested, to support the business.
Direct Reports: 0*
Indirect Reports: 0
Qualifications for an Ideal Candidate: *
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- Previous Scale house or warehouse office experience.
- Stainless Steel or Alloy Steel Melt Shop previous experience an asset not a necessity.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to walk long distances or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to withstand exposure to elevated ambient temperature for extended periods of time.
- Able to operate mobile equipment.
Job Type: Full-time