Entry Operator Job in SeAH Steel USA LLC
The Entry Operator shall operate in the functions with supplying mill with slit coil material for the continuous operation of the mill in accordance with plant policies and procedures. He/she will ensure a safe and compliant operation during his/her shift.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds. Operation requires the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted. Employee must clock in and out during shifts. Any misrepresentation of time by the employee or co-worker for such employee shall be grounds for termination.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Entry Operator to check slit coils for proper heat numbers and load slit coils.
- Check that all machinery is properly serviced before start up.
- Assists in repair and replacement of equipment during maintenance shutdowns.
- Communicate with crew to achieve a quality product.
- Assist in changeovers and Mill stops.
- Communicating to Slitter Operator any problems with material and equipment.
- Other duties assigned
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here