Entry Level Service Technician Job in Waterlogic USA
Job Summary: Performs troubleshooting and complete problem resolution of customer equipment. Completes preventive maintenance procedures. Installs equipment. Responds to service calls on commercial, residential, and industrial drinking water filtration systems, ice machines, and coffee brewing systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
(Other duties/projects may be assigned as required by company needs)
1. Receives daily job assignments via a printed schedule or handheld electronic device.
2. Travels to customer sites directed by the dispatch team.
3. Troubleshoots and repairs customer equipment in accordance with established standards.
4. Tests water quality to ensure proper operation of filtration systems.
5. Performs preventive maintenance procedures as needed.
6. Always Maintains safety courtesy and professionalism.
7. Completely and accurately tests equipment, ensuring it is in proper working condition with no leaks prior to departure from the customer site.
8. Safely operates assigned company vehicle and ensures that it is maintained according to company standards.
9. Will adhere to all Waterlogic safety processes and procedures.
10. Performs basic delivery and installation activities including running water lines from nearest source to equipment location.
11. Ability learn how to install/troubleshoot/Repair all aspects of a RO systems.
12. Professionally greet and interact with customers, explain what you are doing, explain the functionality of the coolers, and answer any customer questions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Mechanical aptitude
· Strong demonstrated customer service skills
· Water systems, or Coffee systems experience desirable but not required
· Clean DMV report
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent; Previous Customer Service experience preferred.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
· Daily use of a hand truck
· Climbing up and down ladders up to 20 ft. tall
· Ability to use various power tools, compressors, drills etc.
· Daily use of hand tools
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All PPE will be company provided.
- Drivers License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 29/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here