Entry Level Procurement Agent
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Global Services (BGS) Team is seeking an Entry-Level Procurement Agent to join the team in Hazelwood, MO.
This position will require the support of sourcing strategies, subcontract negotiation, the documentation of contracts and agreements, and the preparation and execution of proprietary information agreements and teaming agreements. It will also require the communication of performance expectations and use of metrics to evaluate, monitor, and improve supplier performance.
- Prepares and executes proprietary information agreements
- Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements
- Partnering w/ Program and Engineering teammates to provide the best sourcing solution for our programs
- Performs continuous review and analysis of demand and supply
- Communicates performance expectations and metrics to evaluate and monitor supplier performance
- The candidate must possess strong business acumen, communication and problem solving skills. Proactive engagement with various disciplines and program stakeholders is required
- Supports the sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements
- Gathers data for supplier performance evaluation and improvement opportunities
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience working in fast paced environment with strict deadlines
- Experience working both independently and in team environments
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience interacting with customers or suppliers regarding contract requirements and/or proposals
- Experience working directly with suppliers or supplier management
- Excellent written/ verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service
Related work experience, relevant military experience or advanced degree preferred, but not required.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $51,850 – $71,370
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.