Entry-level HR Generalist
DH Pace Company, Inc. in Olathe, Kansas, is searching for an Entry-level HR Generalist to join our team. As a Human Resources Generalist on our team, youll assist with a variety of components across the department: Employee relations support, recruiting, policies and procedures, benefits and leave assistance, and more!
Why you should consider DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50 US offices in 24 states with company-wide sales in 2021 of $740M.
Our mission is to enhance the communities we serve by improving the safety, convenience, and aesthetics of the buildings where we live, work, and play. Our foundation of values represents who we are and what we stand for. Values are never situational or circumstantial, they are always and forever. Our core values are R.I.S.E. Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence.
Perks that you can expect as an employee at DH Pace:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options
- Paid Holidays
- Paid-time off plan 16 PTO days accrued annually after only 1 year of service (10 days accrued annually to start!)
- 401k Retirement plan + Employer Match
- Company paid life insurance
- Discount program/DH Pace partners
- Dress for your day – business casual/jeans friendly work environment
- Opportunity for growth and development
A typical day may include:
- Provide general human resources and employee relations support
- Interpret and counsel management and employees on policies, procedures and programs relating to recruiting and human resources to address and resolve all types of employee relations issues, ensuring balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Coordinate and assist Corporate office in administering FMLA and other employee leaves
- Talent Acquisition/Recruitment functions
- Utilize ATS and HRIS system
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Must be an excellent communicator and strong technical knowledge
- Requires a high degree of confidentiality working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)