We are committed to building a workplace where everyone feels heard and respected, and extending our culture of care so that every individual can reach their full potential. We want you to have a sense of belonging and feel valued for your contributions and the perspectives you bring.
Summary: Responsible for supervising crew members by ensuring productivity, safety, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Evaluates on-site assessment prior to commencing work to ensure that the job is ready and address any concerns.
- Translates general work requirements into a prioritized work plan and communicates it to the crew.
- Assigns tasks and oversees the execution of the work including quality and production.
- Maintains work standards and outlines behavioral expectations to ensure morale, productivity, and safety.
- Inspects and measures completed work.
- Prepares records and reports.
- Recognizes, addresses, and resolves issues among crew members.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
- Ability to teach and lead others.
- Good communication skills.
- Apply good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Manage differences and diversity at the work site.
- Organize and delegate work.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a construction environment.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
Anticipated Hourly Range: $24.00/hr. – $ 26.00/hr.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representatives of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Occasionally: Pushing, pulling, lifting 5-15 lbs., crouching, grasping, kneeling, and stooping are required
Occasionally: Carrying 15-30 lbs., climbing, gripping, handling, pinching, reaching, repetitive motions, and walking is required
Occasionally: Reading, vision, sitting, and standing are required.
Occasionally exposed to extreme cold, extreme hot, humidity and wet conditions
Frequently exposed to noise and hazards in the working environment.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.