Electrical Assembly Technician Job in POWER ELECTRONICS COORP USA
Power Electronics is a leading company in the renewables. Since 1987, our company has been at the forefront of solar innovations, first in Spain, then in Europe and now worldwide. For the past decade, our international operations have been growing at a regular path and thanks to our subsidiaries and their employees, the company has been able to consolidate its international operations.
For our US headquarters, we are looking to hire an Assembly Tech.
Main tasks & responsibilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assembling and testing electronic and mechanical assemblies
- Work on cable wiring and circuit boards.
- Follow site safety procedures and perform work in a safety conscious manner.
- Read and understand assembly instructions and process instructions.
- Identifying correct components needed for proper assembly.
- High School Diplima /GED. Electrical Preferred.
- Must be proactive, rigorous and ability to collaborate with team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Please leave your email address below
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan