Early Morning Package Handler South San Francisco, CA $18.50 Job in OnTrac
OnTrac is hiring Warehouse Associates for our South San Francisco facility located at 250 Utah Ave South San Francisco, CA 94080
Make Money FAST
Shift: 2AM-8AM Monday – Saturday
Part-Time Flexible, we are currently offering full time hours!
How you will be rewarded as a Warehouse Worker / Package Handler
- Get paid WEEKLY, starting pay is $18.50 per hour!
- $.50 pay increases every 6 months for the first two years
- Peak Bonus
- $50 extra per week for hours worked over 25-34 hours per week
- $75 extra per week for hours worked over 35 hours per week
- Benefits for Part Time employees: effective November 1st, 2021!
- Paid sick time and opportunity to contribute to a 401K.
- Get paid up to $500 per employee referral
- Career Path, many of our employees are promoted into lead or other operational roles!
How to get hired as a Warehouse Associate?
- Apply online and a recruiter will call you for a 10-minute phone screen
- Attend on-site tour of facility (if qualified)
- Possibly receive a same day offer!
What you need to qualify as a Warehouse Associate
- Ability to work the required shift(s) above
- Flexibility to report to work an hour earlier or an hour later to accommodate business needs
- Ability to read and speak English
- Prior warehouse work or package handling experience preferred but NOT required
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move items averaging 25lbs. some packages are up to 50-75lbs Ability to provide the required IDs to complete an I9 form: List of acceptable I9 IDs
- Be 18 years or older
As a Warehouse Associate, OnTrac counts on you to:
- Be safe, safety is our first core value!
- Unload trucks and sorting packages by their delivery ZIP Code.
- Inspect packages to make sure they are safe for truck transportation.
- Be a team player—everyone works together to get the job done!
- Regularly lift, push, pull and move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
Please help us reach communities with the goods they need during the COVID-19 outbreak. You are needed now more than ever!This is an in-warehouse position, not a driver position.Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. The physical activity associated with this position is considered high. The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 25 pounds and occasionally up to 75. Candidates must be at least 18 years old, and possess valid identification. high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.This is a safety sensitive position.Location: 3830 Cypress Dr, Petaluma, CA 94954, USA
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $18.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
We follow CDC Guidelines
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location