Driver (part-time) Job in Swissturn/USA, Inc.
$ 500.00 New Hire Bonus
Swissturn/USA is an ISO 9001:2015 registered, employee-owned (ESOP), contract manufacturer of precision components serving customers in the medical device, connector, laser, industrial hardware, defense, and many other industries. We are passionate about the success of our customers, our employees, and our company. We thrive by helping our customers be successful and by driving innovation throughout our management and manufacturing systems.
The Driver is responsible for effectively servicing all customers in an efficient and safe manner. Specifically, responsible for performing tasks associated with driving, shipping, receiving. Cleaning and maintaining company vehicles and work areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Driving company vehicle per designated routes to transport, deliver or pick up product, materials, supplies etc.
- Work directly with Carriers to schedule pick ups
- Schedule shipments using IUPS Software
- Provide outstanding customer service and ensure deliveries are on time and accurate
- Cleaning, maintaining, and fueling company vehicle
- May utilize forklift to transport materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Have a clean driving record and valid Driver’s License
- Ability to safely drive vehicles
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors, and the general public
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written in English
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to make independent judgments which have moderate impacts on the organization
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Swissturn/USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Waiting period may apply
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $24.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location