If you love to walk outside in the fresh air, no matter what time of year, we have the perfect job for you! Check out our “Dog Walker” job description below and necessary requirements. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please follow the instructions for sending us your contact information and resume. Thanks!
Loves animals, people and all four New England seasons. Is extremely dependable, flexible and professional with outstanding time-management skills has a great worth ethic and character is active, playful, and motivated to grow a significant client base.
Dog Walking Opportunity:
Receive daily warm greetings of unconditional love with wagging tails and lots of kisses. Spend your days providing peace of mind to our human clients by walking their dogs and giving their pets much needed emotional and physical exercise. Imagine, you’ll be earning an income while working-out at the same time!
Your responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and exceeding client requests
- Respect their home and belongings
- Treat animals in your care as if they were you own
- Follow and complete your assigned walk schedule, document daily walks and photos in our pet software system
- Communicate any issues or concerns to management immediately
- An innate love of dogs and animals
- A valid driver’s license
- A reliable and safe vehicle willing to transport dogs in it
- A reliable smartphone with email
- Enjoy walking several miles a day (at your own pace)
- Live in a town within or near our service area (South Shore of MA)
- Successfully pass background and reference checks
To apply, please submit your resume with a cover letter via the form below providing your name, phone number, email, and the town in which you reside and town(s) you would like to work. Also, please let us know the days and hours you are available to work. In your cover letter, let us know why you would be a good fit for our company and its clients. Lastly, what is your preferred start date?
PRIOR DOG WALKING EXPERIENCE IS HELPFUL BUT NOT NECESSARY.
Please no phone calls
To get a better sense of what we do, please go through our website thoroughly check out our Facebook and Instagram pages. Did you know that we also have opportunities for pet sitting, which can serve as extra income? Positions are open immediately. We look forward to hearing from you.