Distribution Center Associate Job in Altard State
Altard State is a rapidly growing womens fashion brand with more than 100 boutiques in over 30 states. We offer a place of respite and a distinctive shopping experience with the latest fashion finds, the most sought-after accessories, as well as charming home decor and gifts.
“Stand Out. For Good”. At Altar’d State, those four words are more than just than just our motto, they are why we exist. From Mission Mondays, where 10% of our net proceeds go directly to local charitable organizations, to our long-standing partnership with Coprodeli USA, in which we are in the process of building 22 schools for impoverished communities in Peru, we are committed to giving back in meaningful ways to those in need.
Our Warehouse Associates perform the most important work in our Distribution Center, directly responsible for shipping the right product to our guest and/or stores. Supporting store distribution or online guest fulfillment, a Warehouse Associate must receive, store, and ship product safely with high quality and productivity standards.Job Requirements:
- Working safely in a fast-moving environment in various warehouse functions.
- Duties may include unloading, receiving and processing product, conducting pick, putaway, and inventory adjustment functions, and loading and shipping items to our stores and to online guests.
- Safely and efficiently moving merchandise weighing up to 60lbs., standing/walking for 8 hrs regularly and up to 10 on occasion.
- Using your tools, processes, and training to complete your work safely. Never compromise safety.
- Being an advocate in keeping yourself and those around you safe.
- Following all trained processes to ensure your work is free from error and speak up when you identify an opportunity to improve quality.
- Engaging in daily continuous improvement initiatives, suggesting and testing ideas for process improvement.
- Our Guest comes first. While our schedule remains fairly constant most of the time, our team must be willing to work a flexible schedule when needed and work with a sense of urgency.
- Meeting productivity expectations in your assigned job functions.
- Crosstraining and working in other departments as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in a production based environment (ie: Distribution, Warehousing, Manufacturing)
- Able to lift 20-30 lbs regularly and up to 60 lbs on occasion
- Ability to manage inventory and receiving accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills. Able to articulate issues and solutions clearly and actively engage in problem solving exercises with peers and leaders
- PC literate; proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Power equipment skills (forklift, pallet jack) preferred
- Excellent attendance and reliability record