Join a company where you can make a difference from day one and help make the world a better and safer place. ARL Bio Pharma provides analytical and microbiological testing for the pharmaceutical industry. Our laboratory works with pharmaceutical companies, compounding and hospital pharmacies, drug manufacturers, and raw material suppliers bringing excellence to pharmaceutical sciences and making pharmaceuticals safer. This position is a fantastic stepping-stone and a way to gain experience in the interesting world of the pharmaceutical industry
And… well teach you everything you need to know. No prior experience or training necessary.
- Paid Training
- Work in a comfortable office setting with casual dress code
- Have your own workspace where you can work largely independently
- Limited customer interaction
- No degree required
- 100% Company-paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement with Company Match
This is a full-time role with a great benefits package
Work Schedule: Day Shift – ~9AM to 5:30PM
Work Restrictions: Because of vital nature of this work, we do not allow medical marijuana cards and we do random drug testing on all of our employees.
- Receives, unpacks, identifies and accessions pharmaceutical samples sent to ARL Bio Pharma for testing by pharmacists and manufacturing companies. Inspect sample’s condition as they are unpacked and distributed appropriately for login utilizing LIMS. Exercises caution through proper handling procedures of samples including containers, specimens and chain of custody when appropriate.
- The Sample Administrator ensures accurate data entry by comparing the sample label to the sample submission form for timely processing and appropriate lab testing. They are responsible for resolving any discrepancies by contacting the appropriate department and/or the client during the accessioning process documenting the events properly. They are responsible for resolving any discrepancies by contacting the appropriate department and/or the client during the accessioning process documenting the events properly.
- Organizes, scans, and saves documents submitted by client. Often provides client services upon request.
- Assists with sample logout/disposal and labeling Stability Study samples as needed.
- Basic ability to understand Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and other computer systems.
- Maintain positive professional relationships with all departmental personnel and clients when providing information or investigating problematic samples.
- Adherence to all ARL Bio Pharma safety standards, policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Communication proficiency
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing, lifting and walking is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary and the ability to carry a basket of samples from one area to another.
- Ability to lift and/or move 25 pounds.
- Ability to have full body movement.
- Must have vision and hearing corrected to meet minimum acceptable norms.
ARL Bio Pharma, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. ARL Bio Pharma, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Improper interference with the ability of ARL Bio Pharma, Inc. employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.