Data Entry Keyers
Compensation: $10 – $15 / Hour Medical, Dental, Vacation and Simple IRA Retirement benefits
Indepth Solutions Inc. specializes in property title research on a national level. We are currently looking to fill an entry level typist/data entry position to help us report our finished product to our customers. The Title Research Assistant’s primary job function is to accurately translate title related information into various customer or company templates and databases and to deliver the completed product to the customer. They are also a part of our quality control by watching for red flags that could indicate an error in the title report that may need further examination. This is a great opportunity to come in at the ground floor level of a great company. Indepth Solutions is a growing company with great opportunities for promotion and benefits. Day to day duties are performed independently with regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Day to day duties are performed independently with regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Requires spending 8 hour shifts working on a dual monitor computer.
- Minimum 50 Words per minute typing skills with 0% error ratio.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office. Quick Books experience is preferred but not required.
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent higher education and/or past experience doing data entry is ideal, but not required. All new hires will go through 2-4 weeks of onsite training regardless of prior experience.
- Must have strong analytical, resourcefulness, deductive reasoning and attention to detail skills.
- Must have excellent written, phone, e-mail and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to listen, follow direction and get along well with others.
- Must have a thirst for knowledge and willingness to seek out continued education.
- Must have excellent computer navigation skills.
- Accurately extracts pertinent information from legal documents into a title search summary and delivers the finished product to our customers.
- Utilizes title knowledge to identify any incomplete information within the documents that may require further examination.
- Acts as a liaison between remote researchers and our internal departments to facilitate information and completed and partially completed title searches.
- Communicates the finished title search directly with the customer via email and by utilizing their online websites.
- Utilizes Microsoft Excel to update resources and correctly identify customer processes and procedures.
- Manages multiple computer programs simultaneously in order to complete job tasks efficiently.
- Assist in many different types of supportive tasks as they are needed.